Sunday 23 November 2008

Tagged by Sue Sue

1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Sue Sue, erm...her name is supposedly Lee Sue Ee..haha

2. Your relationship with her/him is?
I'm her client, and she's my image consultant...haha...
my coursemate, shopping companion, we are coffee lovers..
a good friend that i made in uni unconsciously...

3. Your five impression of her/him?
The God of Wealth, friendly, always roar with laughther, optimistic, make her best effort on weaknessess (and good in counting money =p)...

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
Stick a note on my car windscreen, which stated," MISS ME? CALL ME! My room no.1011, love u~~" I was thinking of some abnormal fella who did it...but 1011 sounds familiar...it's BIO 1011!!! haha...it was Sue mischief!!! wrote on her lovely paper which was torn from her notebook...

5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
foo foo...(coz there are only 3 ppl in this world will call me so)...it's a lovely designation^^

6. If she/he become your lover you will?
it's impossible...would u feel disappointed? hahaha...

7. If she/he become your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
erm,wow...i'll be afraid that she would not have time to date with me...haha...well, i want her full attention...(seems like i am a dictator...wakaka)

8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
Wont be, i think...though we always argue on the lab report stuff, anything related to science and etc.

9. If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
when she treats me as enemy....hahaha...

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
Sue, u want cheesecake?

11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
easy-going, with happy face for 365 days...

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Reserved? always stress myself, passive and stubborn...haha

13. The characters you love of yourself are
earnestness (sometimes), sot sot...hehe

14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
reserved and pessimism

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
I dont have any idol so far...

Succeed in my career, with a happy family and realize my dream
The most important is Enjoy My Life!!!

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them

To unifrenz - thanks for accompanying me along the the fresh journey...I hope
we will know each other more and frankly speak to my dear 38 gang - YOU ALL ARE MY SUNSHINE!!! I meant it, indeed. No flattery.
To my family - I love u all,my mum, dad and sis but i look forward for better change.
To those where we befriend from Chong Hwa - i love my Forever 6. May we be friend until forever^^ Thanks for u all been part of my life - for ham choi family and all my good frenz and frenz who we still befriend today.

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.
1. Pui Yi
2. Yi Ying
3. Esther Chee
4. Xue Wei
5. Syh How
6. Chai Bing
7. Jin Lin
8. Vicky
9. Naarong
10. Vahn
(i wanna tag Soon Ann, Ming Chin and Chin Han too actually, but u guys dun hv blog.)

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
(Chai Bing) a gal called 紫荧


19. Is no.9 is a male or female?
(Naarong) male

20. If number 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
(Jin Lin and Vahn) Wow...unbelievable...but no.10 is belonged to mine currently...haha...


21. What is no.2 studying about?
(Yi Ying) Travelling and Hotel Management

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
(Esther) Omg, it was June 2008 if i din get wrong...we msn since she is now in Singapore

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
(Vicky)- erm...i reli dunno...she was my best fren in primary school...but we din contact each other for a long time ago..and recently we did chat sometimes


24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
(Pui Yi) - yup...with 2 younger brothers..


25. Will you woo no.3?
(Esther) No, i musn't...she is already unavailable...haha

26. How about number 7?
(Jin Lin) No no no, i'm not a 'playgal'...hahaha

27. Is no. 4 single?
(Xue Wei) I think so...haha...xue wei, are u single now?


28. What is the surname of no.5?
(Syh How) Ng...or mayb 'ah'...coz we used to call him ah biao...hahaha

29. What’s the hobby of no.10?
(Vahn) Sleeping...hahaha..juz get confirmed from him..

30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
(Syh How and Naarong) I'm not so sure...but i think they're OK to each other.

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
(Yi Ying) 浙江大学, 中国浙江省杭州市

32. Talk something casually about no.1?
(Pui yi) One of my best friends - i knew her since std 5 in primary skul - but we got closer as we headed to the same high school - i stay at her house sometimes - chit chat non-stop from night to morning and then we sleep until dusk...hahaha...

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
(Chai Bing) No...i treat him as my brother...however, he used to be my shooting target previously...and he treat me as a guy...hahaha

34. Where does no.9 live at?
(Naarong) Rawang

35. What colour does no.4 like?
(Xue Wei) Blue izzit? hehe

36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
(Pui yi and Syh How) I dun think so...it's still far far away

37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
(Jin Lin) With sexy legs...hahaha...i remembered u used to say “我的美腿。。。”

38. What is no.6 doing now?
(Chai Bing) dunno...mayb doing his report now...haha...he is going to mad of report...

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com