Monday 17 November 2008

My Little Sister's Birthday Party

It was a super busy day yesterday as the whole family members busy preparing for my sister's 10th birthday, which actually fall on 11th November, we made her a birthday party on Sunday. And she desperates for it a long time ago. She asked my dad to make her a Barbie Doll birthday cake. My dad, mum and I busy cleaning the house from the early morning until the sun set. My house was not that dirty, haha...just to tidy up all those stuff, make them pleasing to eyes. I was the driver who travelled in and out, buying paper plates, fork, ice and so on, fetching my sister's friend. I was bewildered after going out and coming back for a several times, and I told the wrong direction to my sister's friend's mother. What i told was right at first, and i clarified the wrong thing to her, then i corrected for my misrepresentation. Haiz, damn embarrassed at that moment!!!

We asked for catering coz it's much easier for not preparing so much of stuff. My sister just invited a few of her friends, all girls. Oh my god, my little sister doesnt like to invite boys. Most of the cousins were invited to my house, it was liked a family gathering. A lot of kids, babies, teens and adult. Busy chatting with my cousins, from table to table. Some babies got into tantrum, asking for toy. Then i had to carry those toys from cabinet to them, some want to play masak-masak, then some like cars, ultraman, spiderman. Hahaha...I was also the cameragirl. And yet, they tend to turn their head over when they found i spot on them. For this reason, i resigned from photographing and authorized my little cousin to do this job. Haha.

At the end, my dad, mum and I still had to do the cleaning chores. Sweeping and mopping the floor, wiping table, collecting waste, tidying up the living room...wah...damn tired...my sister just enjoyed the party and need not to do anything. so pity we are...hehe...It's ok for once in time, she is little girl and we have to do for her.


The birthday girl - My sis and her cake


The Barbie Doll Cake (my dad's masterpiece)


My sister and her frens (the boy is not her classmate, juz the brother of the girl at the middle. But my sis noe him also)


my little nephew!!! How cute he is!!! He posed like this when i said I wanna take photo for him.

my little nephew with party hat...Cute^^

another baby...cute and handsome!!! hehe

Haha..I should consider well whether i want to make a home party at my 21st birthday...it's damn tired to make a party at home..hehe

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com