Thursday 11 December 2008

11.12.2008 Public Holiday

it's public holiday today!!! Hari Keputeraan Sultan Selangor...
so i dont have to go for LAN studies class...wahaha....
i had a quite healthy lifesyle this morning.

Woke up at 8 and then went jongging with my whole family. Hmm, when was the last time i went jogging? That time i was alone, not fun =( but it's totally different today. The whole family all join!

I was unwilling to get up at first, coz i slept at 3am!!! hahaha...it's my fault. Sleep too much then get insomnia at night!
We jogged and then walked to the nearby kopitiam to have breakfast.
There was a stray dog kept stalking behind me. I fear of dogs!!! I dont really feel good when the dogs was approaching to me. Then I walked in a fast pace (not ran =p) across the road, and I found he was still behind me! Oh my godness, then i tried to slow down my speed, and walked away from it.

Will go Pui Yi's house later, we are going to buy a birthday present.
But i miss out the chance to go NiuZeXui (NZX) with my family!! T_T
My dad just planned it in the morning.
I've never been there before. Well, next time~~~
And tonight we have birthday party (a.k.a primary school gathering) at Poni house...hahaha...a party that kills two birds with one stone, right? ^0^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i woke up at 8 also...
went for roti planta, roti telur and nasi lemak

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com