Friday 15 August 2008

Today 15082008

Today is the lunar 15th of 7th month...农历7月十五~~
It's my grandfather's birthday...
there has been a long time for such kind of family event...

Early in the morning, i was in Monash to discuss the headache reports with my 38 gang...
yet, i only could do the chemistry quiz from 10.30-14.00 and i tried out 3 attempts...
Quite challenging and those questions racked our brains!!!
Between, hui sean 3 attempts, khoo & sue 1 attempt, wen hao 2 attempts...
In sum, we had done 9 quizzes...hahaha

Of course, the 38 gang always has brainstorm on such quizzes...
We like to argue for own point of view...
however, we learn much from arguing and keep on pondering...
This is why i like this gang very much...
And I like argue!!! hahaha...

I left Monash at 1500 after tasting the maggi goreng in cafeteria...
Besides eating, we burst out laughing on ‘spoiled banana'...muahaha...
It should be a busy weekend...
b'coz i have 2 reports, 1 tutorial assignment and gonna prepare for my presentation slides...
But i had promised my mum to go for my grandpa's birthday dinner...

I was the driver that fecthing my mum to my aunt's house...
and my grandpa's house is around that area...
1900...it's dinner time...
when i was at my grandpa's house...
I found something memorable and invaluable...
Guess what is it???
haha...It was the 全家福!!!
- of my mum...

the girl standing at the centre is my MUMMY!!! lol...
haha...and i saw all my uncles & aunties in pretty small size...
They looked so cute in that age...
i was touched on looking that peice of photo...
then i immediately took a snapshot...
i like it... it is a photo of family... with infinity stories behind...
too, with much of nostalgia...
so, cherish your parents and siblings...
treat them well and be appreciative to what you owned...

Besides the family event, CONGRATS to Lee Zong Wei (the badminton player)!!!
Haha...i'm proud of you...wish u luck in the following tournament...
I was so excited on watching that confrontation...
the hope of Malaysia...was half-achieved...

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com