Sunday 5 April 2009

Best illustrations of my recent life

What i'hv been doing these days? Hmm....

Let's see the pictures below that can best represent some parts of my life recently~~~ =p

Genetics Lab?

Drosophila melanogaster - poor little fruitflies as being our experiment tools...hehe~~~male or female? wild type or mutant?


AND last time i accidentally found this -->

It's cool!!! They are all being well taken care here.

How about Biochemistry Lab?

Ovalbumin? Ovoglobulin? Conalbumin? Which is which? I'm still bewildered by all these..


Physiology lab?

This lab was completely new to me, every lab gonna deal with the Maclab software by looking at the signal display on a long chart. A simple chart but it tells you a great story behind.

Microbiology lab?

Candida albicans - yeast that can be found from tongue (* but not my tongue!)




Penicillium notatum


AND this picture below give a 'very good' illustration about why i didnt update my blog for quite some time~~ hehe


cuz my blog is growing moulds!!!

i'm dealing with all the stuff above in labs recently.
And quite happy with my life presently. Although it's tiring sometimes, but i'm willing to suffer all these...hahaha...

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com